Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ice blended Mocha Vs. Ice Blended Chocolate chips o_O

Suddenly think back Monday night i have a good coffee/chocolate session with J.



Maybe was my first time went out with J , cant denied i a bit nervous @_@
Reason? I cant answer nor tell WTH i felt so...
Luckily J very friendly, that really helped to ease some of my tenseness. Phew~~
Ya especially when J entered car and met me straight "greet me" ...
笨蛋 ! = = "
Well thanks to that handsomely ice breaking, although at first i really felt like wanna pok kao J.
Of cox i cant ... >.< ... and i won XD .. haha


Reached, parked car, ordered beverages, settled ourselves on nice table.


Bla bla bla, talked some funny funny stuffs that happened around of us. i still
feeling fun and fresh while listening to J's opinions on some issues. Gosh~~ Not bad for J's age.
Haha...
Time flew fast, time for Cinderella go home.


Hmmm~~in a nutshell, looking forward for next round, because really a great time
for J and me nyahahahaha...



( i guess so for J ??? o_O )